Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Green & Gold Accessories


I have always loved green as you an read in this previous post and I am thrilled that emerald was selected as the color of the year.  It appears that all shades of green, not just emerald, are going to be big this year.  

I put together an accessory board to give you some ideas on how to incorporate a few pieces of the gold and green color trend.



I think green is incredibly easy to incorporate by simply adding more plant life!  Succulents and Maiden Ferns always improve a space.  You can also use accent pillows or any other type of accessory to bring in the green or gold.  I have been eyeing that chandelier for over a year now, it is one of my favorites!!

1 comment:

Life With Lucy said...

so lovely. i'm loving all of the green that is emerging! thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...